Monday, June 17, 2013

Current Project: Painting Chaos Deamons

Greets,

I'll post up about the RTT later today, but for now, I just wanted to post up my current projects. An in-progress soul-grinder. He's about halfway done at this point. I need to give him a tongue of some sort for his mouth, and then finish all my highlights, touch-ups, and another wash for some parts.

The other project is nurglings! I bought two boxes of nurglings and I'm going to sprinkle them around my entire army on the bases and the occasional model. I think they'll add a bit of theme to the army and generally look cool.







1 comment:


  1. An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on this topic. And he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post! There are games more games in here:
    demons games.

    ReplyDelete