Tuesday, July 16, 2013

RTT at Huzzah Hobbies 1850k, Sunday 7/21.

Greets all,

I've been MIA for a bit, work caught up with me and slammed me.

I want to remind everyone that our monthly RTT at Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn, VA, will take place this Sunday! (7/21). The entry fee is the same as always, 15 dollars. All entry fee's go towards lunch/drinks and prize support. Registration starts at 10am, and the first games start rolling at 10:45. Call the store and let us know if you are running late and we will hold spots for you. (703) 466-0460

We do not require any painting or fancy basing. Just make sure that models are as close to WYSIWYG as possible, and you don't use models incorrectly. Please bring several copies of your list for your opponents!

Or text my phone those unfortunate few who have my number!


Show up! Have fun!

We will be playing NOVA missions, which ones will be randomly decided at the time.



In other news I was silly and picked up the new Apocalypse kits over the past weekend. My next post will cover the new "rules" for the terrain, but for now let me post pics of the big guy. Who does look way better in person than in photographs btw.  I also made it into the top 8 players for our IFL league, so there will be a final RTT on August 4th to decide the grand champion of that *cough cough* Gonyo *cough cough*.. oh excuse me there.






No comments:

Post a Comment